Is a Microgrid the Right Choice for Your
Municipality, Hospital, or Large Business?
A modern microgrid includes at least two separately metered facilities that share the same onsite power generation and control capabilities. This allows those facilities to disconnect from the larger electric grid and power themselves during electric grid power outages. Our experienced panel will discuss microgrids and the process to design, develop, obtain public funding, and implement a microgrid in Connecticut.
- Paul R. Michaud, Esq. – Chair of Murtha Cullina LLP’s Renewable Energy Practice Group, and
Executive Director, REEBA
- Veronica Szczerkowski – Microgrid Program Coordinator for DEEP
- Brandon Robertson – Town Manager, Town of Avon
- Christopher Bleuher – Project Developer, Schneider Electric
Who Should Attend:
- Municipal Leaders and Facilities Management
- Hospital Facilities Managers and Executive Management
- Facilities and Executive Management for any large Commercial facility
For more information please contact Kathryn Dube at 860.989.8502 or email@example.com.