The CT Senate passed HB 6360 last night, and the Governor is expected to sign the bill into law.
HB 6360 will be a “game changer” for the CT Renewable Energy Industry for several reasons:
1. Expands Microgrid Eligibility
2. Expands Virtual Net Metering and Increases Incentives
3. Greatly expands Submetering Eligibility
4. Removes certain public rights-of-way barriers to municipal microgrids
5. Allows Energy Improvement Districts to own, lease, or finance microgrids
6. Expands CH&P incentive program
More Good News! CEFIA’s funding has been reinstated!! Back in Business!!