CONNNECTICUT GREEN BANK
UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INTERNSHIP
A summer internship with the Connecticut Green Bank (CGB) (formerly the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority) is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in a unique, innovative work environment. CGB is a quasi-public authority that promotes investment in clean energy in accordance with a comprehensive plan to foster the growth, development and commercialization of clean energy sources, related enterprises, and stimulates demand for clean energy and deployment of clean energy sources that serve end-use customers in the state.
This position will work in a collaborative environment on projects related to renewable energy, energy efficiency and finance in the furtherance of CGB’s programs and operations. We look for students at Connecticut colleges or universities with a strong interest in sustainable energy/energy efficiency and/or energy finance seeking to match their academic work with professional work experience. Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating curriculum, research and/or practical experience in these areas.
Interns will be fully participating members of the CGB team from day one. Individual responsibilities may include:
– Data collection to inform cash flow analyses for individual projects, programs, or investments
– Preparation for external stakeholder meetings
– Assistance with coordinating various program stakeholders
– Assistance and analysis with EM&V of various programs
– Work with local communities, businesses and other stakeholders to coordinate and assist with outreach and marketing efforts
– Data collection to inform analyses
For more information click below.