FINANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
A summer internship with the Connecticut Green Bank (CGB) (formerly the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority) is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in a unique, innovative work environment. CGB is a quasi-public authority that designs and structures financial products and transactions that foster the deployment, growth, development and commercialization of clean energy.
This position will work in a collaborative environment on investments, projects and products related to renewable energy, energy efficiency and finance in the furtherance of CGB’s programs and operations. We are seeking one undergraduate and one MBA student with a strong interest in sustainable energy/energy efficiency and/or energy finance seeking to match their academic work with professional work experience. Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating curriculum, research and/or practical experience in these areas, and those enrolled in a Connecticut college or university or a resident of Connecticut.
Interns will be fully participating members of the CGB team from day one. Individual responsibilities may include:
– Data collection and analysis to inform cash flow modeling for individual projects, programs, or investments
– Research and document preparation for external and internal stakeholder meetings
– Assistance with coordinating various program stakeholders
– Assistance and analysis with EM&V of various programs
– Preparation of research reports and materials related to CGB’s existing programs or areas of potential program development
– Data collection to inform analyses of clean versus conventional energy at an individual, firm or community level
Click below for more information: